search

Top 7 Scariest Faces Of Heroin Before And After

Heroin is a poison that daily kills people across all walks of life. Originally thought to have use in medicine for dramatic pain relief with this opiate-based solution, now heroin is made only by illegal gangs and cartels. In this unregulated, dirty process, hundreds of additional poisonous additives end up being sold in the final product to addicts. Many addicts have died from the added ingredients alone. Our society is battling this macro problem with some very incredible techniques like the Heroin treatment in Massachusetts, yet the problem exists everywhere, in every city of America. Heroin itself is also very much enough poisonous to kill thousands a day. On top of all that information, another fact is that opiates are one of the most addictive substances known to man. When finally realizing they want to quit, many addicts discover that they start to excessively vomit by the end of the first 24 hours without heroin, throughout the second and third days many experience excruciating pain through the body, cold sweats, diarrhea, hallucinations, restlessness, fever, vomiting, all at the same time. Some additionally experience horrible tremors, and what to them seems like hours of bad sleep, is really just a few minutes in real time. For example, one day of withdrawal to an addict might seem like weeks and even months. So does it take a hardcore addict to experience such a withdrawal? No, it only takes a few days to develop the dependency… As with usual human nature, the already addicted will try to recruit anyone they can, any way they can, to have a partner in scoring junk. Sadly, for many this ends up being a one way road. These following examples show what this substance can do to a human body:

#7 Painless Transformation

It’s possible she didn’t even feel her body decay because heroin made her feel so much better.

Painless Transformation

Source

#6 Beauty And The Beast Twist

Heroin is a simple story. The beast used to be the beauty.

Beauty and The Beast

Source

Beauty And The Beast 2

Source

#5 The Good Example of Bad

The source, Telegraph, identifies this man as a heroin user. Click image to view in Full-HD.

The Good Example

Source

#4 There Is A Name

There is a name behind every victim of heroin. This is just one example. There are also always the names of those who suffer due to the struggle of an addict. While there are no photo examples of that.

There Is A Name

Source

#3 Drastic

Some visual examples are clearer than others. This one is clear.

Drastic

Source

#2 Time Span

Good examples show the precise time frame of the change. For heroin, it’s never long.

Time Span

Source

#1 Lucky Number?

This photo shows just how much some people give up. Can all that was – really be recovered? Click image to view in Full-HD.

Lucky Number 7?

Source

Related Articles: Top 5 Scariest Faces Of Meth Before And After

59 Responses to “Top 7 Scariest Faces Of Heroin Before And After”

1. lexy says:

These are actually faces of meth not faces of heroin

• brandy says:

I thought the same thing, meth leaves faces scared like that.

• reproductive orphan. says:

Several things to consider here. Heavy users can often consume more than just one illegal substance. So if the mug shot was taken due to a Heroin related crime, the same person could’ve been doing Meth even the same day, just didn’t get busted for it. Also, when people nod out from Heroin’s opiate effect, they often scratch their face & arms. That scratching can last hours and leave scars.

• kevin says:

no. they dont scratch their face, they scratch their arm near the injection site. not til it bleeds they just get a very temporary rash here that feels good to scratch like a mosquito bite, except it goes away in an hour. also sometimes will scratch torso but not the face..thats specific to meth. rumors like this take hold when the misinformed author writes a false article, its sad that he’d put this out there and counter productive to whatever his cause.

• reproductive orphan. says:

Obviously Kevin is trying to inform the public that Heroin isn’t that bad, not as bad as I’m trying to misinform the public of how bad it is… I won’t censor you, you’re entitled to your opinion.

Btw Kevin, hard-core users scratch on their faces for hours while nodded out. It’s different from the meth itch of blood.

• Workinman2 says:

Yes, Heroin addicts do scratch their faces in fact they will scratch anywhere that itches because the drug crystallizes under the skin, while most of the scratching is usually around the injection site, people who snort can and will scratch anywhere including their faces!

• reproductive orphan. says:

@Workinman2

Thanks very much for expressing what you know to be true…

This person wasn’t asked, or paid to write this statement. Furthermore, it’s a very factual comment because Heroin addicts really do scratch themselves.

ListSalad.com

• mike misquez sr says:

Kevin ,you are correct. Yea you might get a itch but you don’t pick at a site like a speeder.I’m speaking from years of use as a working addict.Strange thing is that most heroin users rarely get sick and age reasonably well.There are many misinformed authors and docters that no nothing about heroin addiction.I believe if we had a system like England there would beless crime and people would have a chance to live decently.Street life takes a big toll on your health and appearance.

• Ryan says:

You are wrong, sir. I see you’ve never actually been around the different drugs to know what the side effects of all the users normally is.. Its obvious you’ve only seen what they’ve been charged with or all they admit to, and base what you think on that. I see you arguing with people, when you don’t know what you’re talking about. The people you see with scabs and sores, ALSO have been doing meth. Only meth addicts do that. That is all, sir. Meth makes you noticeably different . You see the top girl’s pic? How she looks almost Exactly the same, but without much sleep lately? SHE is an example of someone who ONLY does heroin. That is reality. What you’re saying doesn’t even biologically make sense-meth is an upper that makes you freak out and obsess. Heroin is a downer that makes you not care at all, to keep obsessing about scratching at a place. It does the exact opposite…. Doing CRACK WiTH the heroin can cause the user to have those meth-like tendencies, just not heroin.

• lex says:

Actually, it does make you pick at your face. Different people have different reactions to it… Depends on what its mixed with also…. Majority of the time its mixed with coke…. And they will hallucinate and pick at their skin.

• reproductive orphan. says:

Thank you very much Lex. Idk where some people get their info, if they have a friend who uses, some people automatically assume they know everything there is to know about the subject.

• judy says:

my son is on herion and us in jail. I am afraid to get him out because he will go back to the herion

• reproductive orphan. says:

I’m so very sorry to hear this. Maybe all the “healthy” Heroin users can take a lesson.

• Ryan says:

P.S. heroin and pain pills DO make your BODY itch, yes, so those users do scratch their BODIES, only near the ends of their limbs, due to blood circulation going downward through the shoulders arms and feet and back up, not due to obsession, so that they’d do it So much beyond relieving an itch that they get sores lol that’s ridiculous. Its a downer. It makes you care LESS about doing crap, rather than wanting to do it even more, over and over. I once did crack and picked at my face til I looked like crap like that and an idiot cop said the same ignorant thing “you have scars that are concurrent with heroin”… No, I had scars that correlated with A STIMULENT. That were concurrent with something that WOULD make me do that.

• Ryan says:

P.S. heroin and pain pills DO make your BODY itch, yes, so those users do scratch their BODIES, only near the ends of their limbs, due to blood circulation going downward through the shoulders arms and feet and back up, not due to obsession, so that they’d do it So much beyond relieving an itch that they get sores lol that’s ridiculous. Its a downer. It makes you care LESS about doing crap, rather than wanting to do it even more, over and over. I once did crack and picked at my face til I looked like crap like that and an idiot cop said the same ignorant thing “you have cuts that are concurrent with heroin”… No, I had cuts that correlated with A STIMULENT. That were concurrent with something that WOULD make me do that.

• madison says:

what???!

• chrysteena says:

fuckin idot heroin is in meth fucktard

2. Kerry robison says:

You guys are all idiots. Unfortunately I’ve been a heroin addict for a couple years. It all depends on the dope, whether or not it itches. There’s been times when I’ve done a half point shot and been itchier than fuck. Its just a side effect. And lex. Most heroin is NOT mixed with coke. Sometimes we mix it and do a goof ball but its definitely not cut with blow. That’s some dumb shit.

• Alexis says:

I’ve been addicted to pills for years now, if I could find heroin I would probably use that instead, but these posters are so misinformed. First off these are faces of meth photos, most of the damage here is done from meth. Dealers don’t sell heroin cut with coke… that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They also don’t cut meth with coke. Yes users will use these drugs at the same time when they want to speed ball or really tweak, but dealers don’t sell it that way. Obviously none of you actually know what you are talking about expect for Kerry.

3. jaycee says:

these people are obviously meth addicts not heroin addicts.

• reproductive orphan. says:

Jaycee,

Every person listed here is a heroin addict by source. That means each source claims their heroin use for at least one arrest. Sources include local news stations, who have to check facts hard. By no means does that indicate that heroin is the only choice for these faces. Some might’ve used both, some might have switched. One thing, no matter how well you think you know drugs, human eye is a poor estimate of the kind of addiction one suffers. These people professionally hide their addictions from friends, family, and photos for you.

• Christopher Overstreet says:

The “critics” here are all correct, and none were saying heroin is all bad. But these pictures are from a “faces of meth” collection. Heroin/opiate itches are not severe and users wouldn’t scratch their skin off, etc. This is bad mis-information on a real subject. Giving false information is worse than no information at all. Heroin addicts that can afford it, are hard to spot. Doesn’t mean they are not messed up. And yes I’m sure that all those meth-heads pictured used heroin as well, to alleviate come down, or because it was available, or meth was not available, but the effects pictured are from meth. People – do real research!

• reproductive orphan. says:

Christopher,

Journalism is done by sources. If you think a news channel that posted some of these is wrong, then there isn’t much I can say to you to change your mind. If you read some of my earlier replies, Faces Of Heroin are hard to find, & the only trusty way bloggers can present you them is by showing faces of arrests for Heroin. Each of these people were at one, or more times arrested for Heroin. Therefore, it’s their faces. I should be insulted for your misrepresentation accusation, but I’m not, this is a tough subject, and I never would have made an article that everyone agreed with.

Btw, Heroin does itch, it depends on the substance, what it’s cut with, and the person doing, or not doing the itching. Nobody could ever vouch for every scrape on every face presented to be Heroin caused, luckily, this is not what this article is about. These are faces of Heroin. Thanks for reading, and your comment.

Thanks,

ListSalad.com

• Er says:

You’re wrong. You’re just wrong. You jumped the gun with this post, and you need to take it down. This is exactly the kind of misinformation that causes huge, debilitating stigmas across America. It’s pretty clear that you simply fear addicts and drugs because you don’t know much about them.

I’ve known more heroin addicts and more heroin than you could imagine, and none of them looked like this. None. Your whole “nodding out and itching” theory is bunk, too – when someone has nodded out, they’re OUT. They’re not itching anything. Yes, morphine (heroin is converted to morphine after crossing the blood brain barrier) can cause a moderate itching sensation, but that just so happens to be a side effect that succumbs to tolerance. Therefore, most heroin users/addicts – non opiate naive people – don’t even experience the itchy sensation. A couple years in and you’re WISHING you could get your nose to itch a bit.

I could go on, but I’ll stop there. Please take this down, it’s just wrong and disappointing. Also doesn’t do much for your credibility. Just saying.

• reproductive orphan. says:

Er,

Thanks for expressing your opinion. I’ll make sure it gets into an appropriate folder. Send on my cheers to your thousands of healthiest people with heroin addictions, & the Santa Claus while at it. 😉

ListSalad.com

• reproductive orphan. says:

Life through the eyes of Er:
            “Of course, the 1st thing every person with heroin addiction admits to – is how radiantly healthy they look.”

ListSalad.com

• john doe 50& says:

Your a fucking moron, and Idk where ur getting ur info, but it is way way off. I’ve been a heroin addict for 8 years, my uncle has been a heroin addict for 52 years! We never scratch! Our faces, injection sites, or anywhere! And I’m not just speaking on my and my uncles experience either, all my friends and most acquaintances are heroin addict’s. I even sold the stuff for a time. Between me and my uncle we prolly kno roughly 500 heroin addicts and not one “scratches”. When u first inject good dope u get a rush that some call “pens & needles” which could be equated to a very intense itch coursing all over ur skin. But tho effect lasts no more than 5-10 seconds tops, leaving very little time to “scratch”. So any of u jerk offs on here trying to act like u kno wat ur talking about, go to hell cuz u obviously dont. If ur trying to say heroin addicts scratch themselves for hours on end while nodding off, u obviously dont use heroin or know anyone who does. Trust me, the shit u read in gvrmt propaganda handouts and books written with secondhand info by drug counselor’s who have never used is not anywhere reliable compared with the first hand experience of a longtime addict.

• Ryan says:

You are wrong, sir. I see you’ve never actually been around the different drugs to know what the side effects of all the users normally is.. Its obvious you’ve only seen what they’ve been charged with or all they admit to, and base what you think on that. I see you arguing with people, when you don’t know what you’re talking about. The people you see with scabs and sores, ALSO have been doing meth. Only meth addicts do that. That is all, sir. Meth makes you noticeably different . You see the top girl’s pic? How she looks almost Exactly the same, but without much sleep lately? SHE is an example of someone who ONLY does heroin. That is reality. What you’re saying doesn’t even biologically make sense-meth is an upper that makes you freak out and obsess. Heroin is a downer that makes you not care at all, to keep obsessing about scratching at a place. It does the exact opposite!

• Ryan says:

You are wrong, sir. I see you’ve never actually been around the different drugs to know what the side effects of all the users normally is.. Its obvious you’ve only seen what they’ve been charged with or all they admit to, and base what you think on that. I see you arguing with people, when you don’t know what you’re talking about. The people you see with scabs and sores, ALSO have been doing method. Only method addicts do that. That is all, sir. Method makes you ugly. You see the top girl’s pic? How she looks almost exactly the same, just hasn’t slepot lately? SHE is an example of someone who ONLY does heroin. That is reality.

• Ryan says:

You are wrong, sir. I see you’ve never actually been around the different drugs to know what the side effects of all the users normally is.. Its obvious you’ve only seen what they’ve been charged with or all they admit to, and base what you think on that. I see you arguing with people, when you don’t know what you’re talking about. The people you see with scabs and sores, ALSO have been doing meth. Only method addicts do that. That is all, sir. Method makes you ugly. You see the top girl’s pic? How she looks almost exactly the same, just hasn’t slepot lately? SHE is an example of someone who ONLY does heroin. That is reality.

• Ryan says:

You are wrong, sir. I see you’ve never actually been around the different drugs to know what the side effects of all the users normally is.. Its obvious you’ve only seen what they’ve been charged with or all they admit to, and base what you think on that. I see you arguing with people, when you don’t know what you’re talking about. The people you see with scabs and sores, ALSO have been doing meth. Only meth addicts do that. That is all, sir. Method makes you ugly. You see the top girl’s pic? How she looks almost exactly the same, just hasn’t slepot lately? SHE is an example of someone who ONLY does heroin. That is reality.

• Ryan says:

4. Billy diamond says:

Journalism and Americas biased ass liberal media misinforming the public? No way homes. Sources must
    check out, suppose junkies do go to work on every little whatever on them faces of theirs. tweakers n junkies, twizzzunkies tweankies. Truth be told, junkies don’t pick their faces till there’s sores. No disrespect I just feel tweakers beat from a different solar system and misinforming folks on an epidemic is as well not all so great. Heroin is in no way good, it’s terrible and it’s weakening our next generation just as certain devils planned on. Anyhow, Piss on media. If your tired of heroin give yourself 5 days and kick. You’ll get thru if your ready. Fools beating more misinformation into our noodles that lifes over cuz it’s unshakeable. I felt defeated before I ever tried kicking my first time God Bless us All.

• reproductive orphan. says:

Billy,

Thanks for sharing your wisdom man.

• john doe 50& says:

Dude ur so full of yourself. There are plenty of extremely healthy heroin users. I kno heroin users who body build and eat organic. Doctors lawyers and corporate CEO s use heroin. And ER is right, idk where u came up with this itch theory but it has no basis in reality!!!! Pull ur head out ur ass and stop talkin bout stuff u obviously kno nothing about, and acting like ur a fucking expert on it! People like u really make this world a fucked place to b in.

5. pat says:

All of you claiming someone to be right when you obviously have no clue are ridiculous. Kerry knows what’s up. I had half of a 40 bag last night and my face is raw from scratching/rubbing it. And I used to get bad scabs on my nose while nodding, and all without a trace of meth.

6. the prez says:

nice try takeing pictures from faces of meth and saying they’re heroin addicts.not smart,evry person on ur list can&thanx to me will bring a lawsuit against you for lying&copyright infringement.you need their permission to publicly call them heroin addicts with pictures displayed.faces of meth did you didnt.see you in court dickhead!

• reproductive orphan. says:

@ The Prez comment: What an imagination. All the sources are included, including national tv stations labeling certain sourced individuals, if you knew anything about copyright law, you would know copyright law never starts in the comment service, as well as that commentary blogging is protected by sources. Prove those images copyright value. This, however, if you aren’t a lawyer in real life, constitutes harassement, misrepresentation, and quiet possibly blackmail. If I happen not to get served by you by a suit within my limits of statue, & determine your not being a lawyer, would grant me an American right to report you, or your parents, guardians to your local authorities on series of broken American Fedral Internet usage laws, on top of the harassement, misrepresentation I mentioned. Listen. No lawyer threatens suit in a comment, broken spelling, awful grammar. WERE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO JAIL FOR COMMENTING? Sure not, but you misused my service, which makes me look bad if I don’t do anything about the harassment. So you, or your parents be held accountable. Nobody made you write this. I’m well protected by the laws of my country, which I have large experience implementing, & I will make an example of you if I just so wish. Lawsuit. Do you want me to just settle & pay off your clients? Please post your email, I will make sure you get paid. Thanks for reading ListSalad!

7. i have been one for twenty years but clean now

8. i have been one for twenty years but clean now ha ha

9. mike d and mca says:

The only possible reason for the spots on the faces of these examples is 1) meth was involved 2) hep c was contracted. Heroin will not cause a person to to pick their face off- take it from me!…. unfortunatly, i know.

10. laughing at your comments says:

You guys are a joke! Arguing over who is right about the effects of heroin.. Shut the fuck up,and stop comparing your fucked up lives to one another. Pathetic and also highly amusing tho, that youre blatently bragging on here about doing it last night and scratching for hours.. your fucking disgusting, and you should save yourselves the scratching and shoot urselves now..in the face..where it itches! .. Ive never put my two cents into any response forum because I have better things to attend to in my life,including NOT running around in hysteria for next hit, and choking myself awake,from vomiting.. And picking and scratching my lovely skin. Get off the drugs u losers or at least the internet

11. Roxy says:

Although I have seen some of these pictures on “faces of meth” that doesn’t mean that heroin users don’t pick their face…..I did heroin all day every day for 4 years (smoked it) and my face would itch like crazy, under my eyes, and my nose would be raw. Also I’d sit in front of the mirror picking at it for hours…

12. maria says:

to laughing at your comments. u are the joke. i cant see where u get the nerve to put yourself above people and to put down their right to comment what they wish. i am certain in real life you are just another average person and one who takes pleasure in bringing down people who are already down in life. addiction is a serious social/health issue and a horrible disease. it might not start out as one but it definitely does develop into one. belittling addicts and making them out into bratty children with no sense of willpower, like you are doing is the reason why many in our society continue to look down on addicts and why we fail to deal with the problems of addiction efficiently. its shocking how much contempt and apathy some people have for substance abusers and you exemplify that attitude completely. regardless of their substance issues, addicts are still people who have something to contribute to our society, and who have more respect and empathy for the disadvantaged and marginalized in our society than u will ever hope to have.

13. Peter says:

Pills make you itch. I have a friend who picks for hours when using

14. Jennie says:

Well I had to comment after reading some of these comments, some of them are just rediculous! I was a heroin addict for over ten years and am clean now but trust me I haven’t forgotten and never will forget the effects and how much it changed my appearance as well as all my friends I grew up with. First of all some heroin makes you itchy, and some heroin will make some people itchy but not others. I really never got itchy from it but I’d be doing the same dope as the people I was with and some ppl would be scraping all nite and others wouldn’t. And with that being said I had a couple friends who as soon as they got high they’d be in the bathroom all nite in the mirror picking at their faces, this is not something everyone does but lots of heroin addicts do. So you cannot tell by just looking at these pictures if these are heroin or meth addicts, because both drugs can make your face this way. But trust me heroin will transform your face after long use. Your face will become very sunken in and you’ll get very dark circles under your eyes. I thought I looked great when I was using but after I got clean and started to see clearly I realized I didnt look great at all. I looked like a fuckin zombie! I pray for all the addicts out there. This is not a life anyone should have to live. Heroin ruined my fuckin life and I’m still pickin up the peices.

15. mike says:

You guys aren’t very educated on heroin. When a heroin addict takes it..it does in face create an itching sensation on their skin (including their face). When they are high they will pick at their face persistently, leaving scabs.whether or not these pictures are of meth or heroin abusers, I am not sure. Bur heroin can leave these very same sores. SMH

16. pbrstreetgang says:

I have had a heroin habit for over 20 years and would like to clear up a few points. These pictures are of methamphetamine users I have seen a documentary which had the police officer who compiled them featured who was alarmed at the deterioration of repeat arrestees. By deliberately saying this is because of heroin use is wrong. Any opiate used by someone unused to them can cause the end of the nose to become itchy that is all. I suggest you watch a documentary called the truth about heroin on your tube. APART from the (slight) risk of overdose heroin is a relatively benign drug.

17. ORPHAN NIGGA says:

Your worse than a nigga cause you’s a dumbass nigga! NIGGA!!!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Top 5 Scariest Faces Of Meth Before And After | List Salad - [...] Related Article: Top 7 Scariest Faces Of Heroin Before And After [...]